Born 1970, Organizational consultant,
Coach and mediator.
Managing partner in the network Partners4.
Educational background (chronologically):
- Masters of Advanced Studies degree in Public Relations. University of Vienna, Austria
- Certificate in professional coaching and business mediation, European Training Academy. Vienna, Austria.
- Certificate in change management consulting, Institute for Systemic Consulting. Wiesloch, Germany.
- Masters degree in international cooperation and humanitarian aid, Humanitarian Aid Studies Centre, Spain.
- T-Group Facilitation Stanford University, California
- Currently pursuing PhD degree in Organizational Leadership Transformation (OLT), Saybrook University, California
Professional background (chronologically):
- Public relations consultant for international clients.
- Journalist in an Austrian television broadcast station.
- Head of corporate communications and marketing in a management consulting firm.
- Managing Director of the consulting company Partners4 and independent organizational consultant since 2005.
- Technical advisor for Austrian and Australian organizations for development cooperation in Papua New Guinea and Nepal.
- Life Journey Map® Values Coach, www.ljmap.com
- German, English, Tok Pidgin.
- Basic knowledge: Spanish